Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Phones has Stopped – What to Know
If you are attempting to use Dynamics 365 for phones on an Android device and get the error: Dynamics 365 for Phones has stopped try clearing the applications cache:
- First, navigate to Settings on your device.
- Go to Apps, Application Manager
- Find the Dynamics 365 for Phones application and click on it
- Click on the Storage option
- Here you will find the Clear data and Clear cache options.
Clear cache is the option you should start with. It will get rid of saved data that allows apps to load a little quicker when you launch them. Clearing Data will delete all the applications data
Restart the Dynamics 365 for Phones app. If you still experience the error reboot your phone and try the application again.