Microsoft Releases Marketing Module for Dynamics 365
We have been hearing about this for quite a while, it is finally launched – the new Marketing module for Dynamics 365. This has been released to public preview meaning you can access this and start using it today.
To enable this public preview feature go to https://trials.dynamics.com/Dynamics365/Preview/Marketing Specify your email address (that is used to login to Dynamics 365 as an admin) and your phone number. It will walk you through a brief setup process and enable the preview. Note: It takes a while to provision this module (up to an hour). Also, we recommend enabling this in your sandbox or other non-production system to test before deploying to production. Let us know if you would like assistance getting the marketing preview setup in your Dynamics 365 system.
For other previews:
Go to Settings > Administration.
- Choose System Settings, and then click the Previews tab.
- Read the license terms, and if you agree, select the I’ve read and agree to the license terms check box.
- For each preview feature you want to enable, click Yes.
Pricing – I spoke to Microsoft, no pricing is available yet… stay tuned.
With Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Marketing, marketers can seamlessly:
- Generate more leads from multi-channel campaigns across email, landing pages, webinars, phone calls, in-person events, LinkedIn and more. New customizable templates for emails and landing pages help you create campaign content quickly. And with a dedicated email marketing service, you can get the word out reliably.
- Nurture more sales-ready leads by personalizing the buyer’s journey that guides your leads to next best experience based on their engagement.
- Target the right audience using embedded intelligence capabilities like dynamic segmentation. With multiple lead scoring models, you can prioritize the leads that are ready to buy. Automated insights can help you track how your leads are engaging during your campaigns.
- Organize events with ease using the event portal to manage in-person events and integration with webinar providers.
- Track and improve marketing performance using built-in dashboards. Run surveys from the application that help you better understand your customers.
We are excited about this launch and will be analyzing the new functionality and sharing what we find. Look for a comparison with ClickDimensions and a webinar to showcase the new marketing module, both coming soon.