Project Service Automation
Project Service Automation capabilities in Microsoft Dynamics 365 (online) provide an end-to-end solution that helps sales and delivery teams engage customers and deliver billable projects on time and within budget. Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Project Service Automation helps you:
- Estimate, quote, and contract work
- Plan and assign resources
- Enable team collaboration
- Capture time, expense, and progress data for real-time insights and accurate invoicing
- Project-based contracts – Project-based contracts relate quotes and orders to project plans, financial estimates, labor pricing, and billing arrangements, like time and materials or fixed price. The contract highlights key metrics, including profitability and feasibility.
- Project planning – Visual project planning and estimation includes predecessors, automatic task scheduling, and views of sales and cost information for time and expenses. You can use the resulting plan in quotes and project contracts.
- Resource management – Resource information includes the skills and proficiencies of your workforce. You can view and filter resources based on skills and availability, so you can assign the right people to the right projects. You can also track resource utilization and forecasting metrics.
- Time, expenses, and collaboration – Team members can use the web or mobile apps to record time and expenses for multiple projects. Managers can easily approve new entries while understanding the financial implications of the newly-approved items. All team members can collaborate with an Office 365 work space created for their project.
- Project billing – Project invoices reflect the terms of the contract and the approved work and expenses. The financial impact of project work, including costs, unbilled revenue, and invoices, are recorded for use in analytics and integration into financial systems.Smarter Sales & Project Management
Give your business development team a single place to access sales force automation services and social insights that make every conversation relevant and productive. The team can also collaborate within the app on pursuits and proposals using a client-centric approach.
Give your team access to powerful and easy-to-use mobile apps for iOS, Android, and Windows. With these apps, team members can select projects, update skills, manage schedules, enter time and expenses, and collaborate using Office 365 anytime, anywhere for higher productivity.
At Sträva we strive beyond the technology to address real business problems. We will help you transform the way you sell/manage your projects and welcome the opportunity to show you! Contact Us for a free customer service strategy review. No cost, no obligation – what have you got to lose?