Dynamics 365 Activity Management & Outlook App. Training
This course covers two important areas of the system, Activity Management, and the Dynamics 365 Outlook App. This course is a must for new users but also very popular for existing Dynamics 365 users. At the end of this training, attendees will be able to use the Activity Management and Outlook app for Dynamics 365.
All courses include hands-on exercises and quizzes to reinforce the knowledge.
All courses are recorded and attendees have unlimited access to the on-demand recordings.
This course is held online using our web-based training system.
Pre-requisites – None (Core Fundamentals training is recommended as a re-requisite)
- Activity Management
- Overview of the Different Activity Types
- Activities Area
- Creating Activities
- Delegating Activities
- Kanban & Calendar Views
- Outlook Synchronization (Tasks & Appointments)
- Add Activities to a Dashboard
- Dynamics 365 App for Outlook
- Pin the App
- Set Regarding on Email and Appointments
- View Dynamics 365 info.
- Create New Lead, Account & Contact Records
- Untrack Items
- Use Dynamics 365 Email Templates and Knowledgebase Articles
- Create Activities
- Track Outlook Tasks and Contacts in Dynamics 365