Dynamics 365 Customer Service Quick Start – 2 Day Workshop
Dynamics 365 Customer Service Quick Start is a 2-day workshop training session to set up the Customer Service module using out-of-box functionality.
Our Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Service Training is the best available. Our instructors are some of the top experts in the Dynamics 365 (CRM) channel. All of our trainers have experience not only training on Dynamics 365 but also helping businesses implement the platform and using it firsthand daily. This enables us to deliver the best training content incorporating many valuable perspectives into the content.
All courses include hands-on exercises and quizzes to reinforce the knowledge.
All courses are recorded and attendees have unlimited access to the on-demand recordings.
This course is held online using our web-based training system.
Duration: 16-hours (spread across either 2-eight hour sessions or 4-four hour sessions)
Pre-requisites – None
- Overview of Dynamics 365 Customer Service (Capabilities)
- Provision the Dynamics 365 Environment in Microsoft Powerapps (if needed)
- Install the Dynamics 365 Customer Service solution
- Login to Dynamics 365 as an Administrator
- Assign Dynamics 365 Customer Service licensing to users
- Manage users & security roles
- How to Set Security on Data
- Define Service Management Settings
- Setup Case/Ticket Records
- Case Business Process Flows
- Setup the Knowledgebase
- Create Queues
- Define Service Level Agreements
- Define Entitlements
- Case Routing Rules
After attending this course the Customer Service module will be set up and ready for end-users to be trained and begin using the system. Attendees will be able to manage key settings in Customer Service and perform ongoing administration of the Customer Service Module.