Dynamics 365 Marketing Quick Start – 2 Day Workshop
Dynamics 365 Marketing Quick Start is a 2-day workshop training session to set up the Marketing module and learn the fundamentals of performing marketing.
Our Microsoft Dynamics 365 Marketing Training is the best available. Our instructors are some of the top experts in the Dynamics 365 (CRM) channel. All of our trainers have experience not only training on Dynamics 365 but also helping businesses implement the platform and using it firsthand daily. This enables us to deliver the best training content incorporating many valuable perspectives into the content.
All courses include hands-on exercises and quizzes to reinforce the knowledge.
All courses are recorded and attendees have unlimited access to the on-demand recordings.
This course is held online using our web-based training system.
Duration: 16-hours (spread across either 2-eight hour sessions or 4-four hour sessions)
Pre-requisites – None
- Overview of Dynamics 365 Marketing (Capabilities)
- Provision the Dynamics 365 Environment in Microsoft Powerapps (if needed)
- Install the Dynamics 365 Marketing solution
- Login to Dynamics 365 as an Administrator
- Manage users & security roles
- Define Marketing Base Settings
- Setup Opt-Out
- Understanding Leads vs Contacts in Marketing
- Overview of Dynamics 365 Database (Leads, Accounts & Contacts)
- Create Marketing Segments
- Email Templates
- Basic Customer Journeys
- Tracking Email Campaign Performance
After attending this course the Marketing module will be set up and ready to begin using email marketing. Your marketing users will be trained on performing email marketing and monitoring campaign performance.