Maplytics for Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM is an advanced mapping and data visualization tool for Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM. Maplytics provides Territory Management, Appointment Planning, Routing and Radius Search with support for PowerApps (CDS). Maplytics provides in-depth location-based analytics and features.
Get full mapping functionality for your Dynamics 365 CRM for only $15 per user/month, minimum 5.
Maplytics supports all Dynamics 365 deployment models for Dynamics CRM 2011 and above as well as native Dynamics 365 App for Phones and Tablets.
- Map CRM Data: Geocode, plot and color code Leads, Accounts, Opportunities or Custom Entities based on multiple categories and resize your view data grid.
- Sales Territory Management: Geographically manage and align sales territories, perform binary operations on shapes, regions or territories on map. Assign multiple territories to a record.
- Auto Scheduling: Create an automated optimized schedule for multiple days on field including routes to follow each day based on details entered by user and also create activities for the same
- Check-In/Check-Out: Enable Check-In/Check-Out for field reps on site of visit with the option of Geofencing
- PCF control: User can add components on fields or grids within Dynamics CRM to view the respective records on the map within the record form or the entity grid
- Overlay: View records, shape files and existing territories together on map. View Census Data as existing Overlay feature.
- Proximity Search: Search records for a location based on radius or time with shortest travel and line of sight distance.
- Route Optimization: Optimize routes, find nearby records along the route and points of interest like Coffee Shops, Gas station, etc.
- Customizable Pushpins & Tooltip Cards: Plot desired icons for pushpins for seamless visual analysis. Call to action buttons on Tooltip cards for quick actions.
- Security template: System admin and Maplytics admin can provide selective access of actions to users
- Marketing Management: Create geographically targeted Marketing Lists for personalized and relevant promotions, marketing campaigns and events
- Mass Actions: Add to Route, Save Data, Schedule Appointments, Send Emails and more for records plotted on map
- Summary Card: Get aggregated information for enclosed area on map for quick analysis
- Layer Menu/Download Map: Show/hide layers plotted on map to toggle between them and Download the map as image visible on screen
- Mobility: Use native Dynamics 365 App for Phones and Tablets to get locational insights
- Heat Map Visualization: Analyze density of CRM data on map for insights through pie/column charts